Master of Arts in Digital Direction qualified professional with ability to produce a fresh, cutting edge vision and creative storytelling to increase audience coverage. Desire to learn constantly and to author, create and distribute engaging digital experiences. Passionate designer and enthusiastic technologist who is highly collaborative, with competency to produce consistent clean visuals and understand emerging design trends.
Landor & Fitch, London | www.Landor.com
2020 February – Present | Creative Technologist
- Active member across all design teams by contributing with prototyping,
technical innovation and trend research.
- Researching and developing technological solutions for internal briefs.
Qube Media, Hamburg | www.qube-media.eu
2013 March – 2014 May | Curator
- Worked to and developed design briefs that met all agreed requirements.
- Demonstrated creative ability to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Utilised innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost contraints.
- Worked with a range of media, icluding computer-aided design (CAD).
99names (now Plural Publications), Cologne | www.99names.eu
2013 October – 2018 September | Freelance Graphic Designer
- Collaborated with other team members to map out strategies
to ensure design work exceeds client expectations.
- Generated innovative ideas with a focus on voluntary organizations.
- Assisted sales force in illustrating advertising opportunities by
creating mocks and sample graphics for client presentations.
- Influenced, and motivated others with though-provoking ideas and recommendations.
- Created highly engaging brands and new product manufacturing designs.
- Produced high quality designs across multiple mediums, from research to design.
Hasene International, Cologne | www.hasene.org
2014 July – Present | Humanitarian Aid Worker
- Develop and embed emergency response programmes.
- Utilise vast media knowledge to produce and edit content for documentaries.
IHG Student Group, Hamburg | www.uni-islam.de
2007 June – 2014 Aug. | Public Relations & Design
- Developed visual language and design systems.
- Participated in soft skill & training courses
- Worked closely with acedemics and creatives
- Schooled in Leadership
- 2019 | Royal College of Art: Final Show, London.
- 2018 | Royal College of Art: WIP show, London.
- 2018 | Royal College of Art: “I like your work”, London.
- 2016 | Wallpainting at Westwek, Hamburg.
- 2014 – 17 | University of Applied Science: “Rundgang”, Hamburg.
- 2017 | Karl H. Ditze Award, Best Project For “Nicht Jetzt #6”.
- 2017 | Art Directors Club New Blood Award, Third (elected among 66) For “Nicht Jetzt #6”.
- 2015 | Tchibo Innovative Design Challenge, Third (elected among 35) For “Tchill”.
- 2015 | One Club London Award, Third (elected among 40) For “Moneysupermarket”.